CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber - Just Finished




WOW WOW WOW!!!!

I’m not even sure where to begin. I was completely swept away with this book and it had me from the first sentence. I had trouble putting it down. The story completely sucks you in and you become a part of CARAVAL. You lose all sense of reality and enter a world full of twists and turns and you try to make sense what is real vs a game. You don’t know who to trust and you just keep guessing until the final page. 

I definitely have to say that this may be my favorite fantasy fiction ever and it is a MUST MUST MUST read!!!!

Stay tuned for the next book set to be  released May 29, 2018





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙎𝙖𝙜𝙖 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙅 𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙮

WHAT’S NOT TRUE by Valerie Taylor

The Shade Under the Mango Tree by Evy Journey