What’s Not Said, A Novel by Valerie Taylor


As a reviewer for iReadBookTours, I was very excited to read ‘What’s Not Said’ by Valerie Taylor.

From the first page to the last, the reader is kept guessing how things will turn out. Kassie O’Callaghan is planning on leaving her husband and her long-dead marriage of the past few years, in order to be with a young man who pays her the attention she is looking for. Kassie’s husband, Mike, is a man that is not very likable and it is easy to want to see Kassie move on with her life. But Mike interrupts her plans of divorce due to a long-held secret involving a chronic disease. Mike needs Kassie to stick around and provide him the care he needs.

Throughout the story, you see and experience the strained relationship between Kassie and Mike, and you find yourself just wanting them to be done. But then there’s another twist of more secrets and more deception. Will she stay? Will she go?


Comments

  1. Hello everyone, it really worked and I'm proud to give testimony too.
    My husband left me for another girl. I felt very bad but I expected
    him to come back to me. One day, I saw a message about how a lady met
    her husband and I decided to contact this prophet that helped her
    because my relationship was failing. Although I never believed in
    spiritual work. I tried reluctantly because I was desperate, but to my
    greatest surprise, this prophet (Baba Eko) helped me and my
    relationship is perfect now, since Baba Eko helped me, my husband now
    treats me like a queen, even when he told me he does not love me
    anymore more. . Well, I can not say much, but if you are going through
    difficulties in your relationship or any issues at all, here is Baba
    Eko email address: babaekotemple@gmail.com
    Or contact his WhatsApp: +2348158768376
    Your partner will definitely come back to you ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙎𝙖𝙜𝙖 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙅 𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙮

The Shade Under the Mango Tree by Evy Journey

WHAT’S NOT TRUE by Valerie Taylor