Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan



I have wanted to read this for some time now. As soon as I saw it’s now becoming a major motion picture I had to get immediately and start reading. 

I’m not a fan of books being made into movies and I absolutely hate book covers that are changed to the movie adaptations. With all that said, I purchased the book with its original cover! Yes, a win for me. 

And I must say I was hooked from the beginning. The characters are so intricate that you immediately feel as if you have known them your whole life and I’m not even Asian. 

I love learning about people and other cultures and this book offered so much information regarding not just their culture but their family dynamics and friendships. 

This is a MUST read. I will definitely be purchasing the other two books. I can’t wait to find what happens next amongst the sagas in their lives.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙎𝙖𝙜𝙖 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙅 𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙮

WHAT’S NOT TRUE by Valerie Taylor

The Shade Under the Mango Tree by Evy Journey