'That' Book



This is my first attempt blogging about one of my favorites things I love to do which is falling into a good book.

There is nothing better than when you find ‘that’ book. That book where it captures you from that first word, that first sentence to its last. It’s that book that sucks you in so much that everything else that is going on around you seems to disappear.

I want to share those books that do just that. Books are my escape into that alternate world of reality. I’m an HEA girl. I mostly want those ‘happily ever afters’ whether its a feel good romance, to an exciting page-turning mystery, suspense-thriller. I also enjoy traveling back in time with the classics.

Books are endless that can be read over and over again with a new experience each time.

So let’s get started and find ‘that’ book to fall into.

Image source: http://www.wallpaperhd.pk/openbook-blank-page-hd-wallpaper/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙎𝙖𝙜𝙖 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙅 𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙮

WHAT’S NOT TRUE by Valerie Taylor

The Shade Under the Mango Tree by Evy Journey